A trusting relationship with our customers is particularly important to us. Therefore, we take the protection of your personal data – both within the company and when operating our website – very seriously. We always treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection declaration.
The use of our website is usually possible without providing personal data. Insofar as personal data (e.g. name, address or e-mail address) is collected on our pages, this is always done on a voluntary basis. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties.
Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments. However, we expressly point out that data transmission on the Internet can have security gaps.
We cannot guarantee complete protection of your data against access by third parties, even with the best data protection measures.
This privacy information applies to the data processing by:
Oscar Bruch jr.
Stockumer Kirchstraße 7
Phone: +49 (0)211 – 506 688 68
Data protection officer:
Ärzteberatung Marcus Fox GmbH
45468 Mülheim an der Ruhr
Phone: +49 211 9421 4261
Of course the contact can also be arranged through us.
The provider of our pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Visited website
- Time at time of access
- Amount of transmitted data in bytes
- Source/reference from which you accessed the site
- Used Browser
- Used operating system
- Used IP address in anonymized form
Used IP address in anonymized The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- Guarantee a comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability and
- for general administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the above listed purposes for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. A consolidation of this data with other data sources is not carried out. We reserve the right to check this data subsequently if we become aware of concrete indications of illegal use.
You can subsequently view and change this information and your preferences at any time.
The data processed by cookies are required for the above-mentioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO or are processed on the basis of your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO.
For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as the requests you send to us as the site operator, this site uses SSL encryption in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. You can recognise an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of your browser changes from “http://” to “https://” and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If the SSL encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Google Web Fonts
This website uses the Google Web Fonts service to provide access to a font library. Google Web Fonts is operated by
Google Ireland Limited (“Google”),
Dublin 4, Irland.
To integrate the fonts we use, your browser must connect to a Google server and download the font required for our website. Google thereby receives the information that our website has been accessed from your IP address. Google Web Fonts are used for the purpose of a uniform presentation of our website. The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
Our website uses plugins from the YouTube page operated by Google. The operator of the pages is the
LLC 901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
When you visit one of our sites equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. This tells the YouTube server which of our pages you have visited. If you are logged in to your YouTube account, you allow YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
Rights of data subjects
Of course you have the right to receive information free of charge about the personal data stored about you. In addition, you have the right to correct incorrect data, block and delete.
If the opportunity for the input of personal or business data (email addresses, name, addresses) is given, the input of these data takes place voluntarily. Data entered will be used exclusively for the purpose stated in each case.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO In particular, you may request information on the purposes of processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of such data;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims
- pursuant to Art. 18 DSGVO, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, if the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request its transfer to another responsible party;
- in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 DSGVO to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue to process the data which was based on this consent in the future and
- complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the supervisory authority of our company headquarters.
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO if there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without indicating any special situation.
For this as well as for further questions on the subject of personal data, you can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint.